Are you a fresh graduate with very solid coding skills and looking to start a career in Ghana?
Are you passionate about converting ideas into the product? Are you thrilled with the power of the web and what it can do for the user? Do you become curious when you see an awesome web app? Do you want to make your career in bringing the power of complex technology on the fingertips of the user? This is the right opportunity for you then.
We are looking for an engineer who has a passion for web & mobile app development. The one who wants to work on both client and server side of the application is best suitable for this job.
We are an early stage startup with huge ambitions to redefine the online payments & processing landscape. You will work closely with Product Owners & Directors. As our in-house engineering hire, the role will involve all aspects of writing code and design on all our projects.
Our ambitions are limitless and we believe so is your potential growth. We are
looking for candidates who buy into our vision and want to come along on the
As a full stack developer, you will play a key role in developing the architecture of our front end and backend system, creating, editing and upgrading the UI and UX of the product, working on the new app concepts and bringing them to reality.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable web apps
• Work on both frontend and backend of different web apps
• Build and maintain the expandable architecture of the product
• Work cross-functionally with product, design, and engineering as part of a scrum product development process
• Design code with special attention to performance, correctness, and enterprise-level scale
• A proven experience in building digital (web-based / mobile) applications
• FLUTTER or any Cross Platform App Development Language
• You understand OOP, MVC, REST/SOAP/XML-RPC
• Experience in LARAVEL
• Building responsive applications, integrating payment gateways and cross-browser/platform delivery are all second nature
If this is of interest then please get in touch with your latest CV to [email protected]